11/1/13

Pilgrimage

Sages went on thru rites...I studied a great deal the seasons of harvest.  Particularly the calendar...you can align the reality of a day's activity and find when engrossed most exquisite, the means seems to brandish armor for engaging war.  Nobility was in classic eras like it is today...territorial.  Expansion stretched beyond a limb's reach, unfettered and virgin became accomplice.  For every sword of smitten trade sheaths wreaths and liege is honor.

I must have been a helluva soldier in a past life because I just got about 50 days til' ineligibility.  I know its clauses for waivers...at this juncture in time, I'm pleased to be on the wire.  Sam N. Them sure know how to nail H.I.M. to a crosshair, though.  I figure I can keep the mind stimulated with Da Murkan Guey and fix the audio to the Capcom cast, big league chew what I chew?

  

0 comments:




Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by Used Car Pictures. Powered by Blogger